Glen Perinot acts as counsel to the firm as lawyer and registered trademark agent whose practice focuses mainly in the areas of technology and intellectual property law, with a clear emphasis on creating business value for his Toronto based clients. Glen is a business lawyer who also handles many civil litigation matters both at the Superior, Appellate, and Federal Courts. Glen is a member of the Ontario bar and is a Canadian trade-mark agent.
Glen has represented clients before the Federal Court of Canada and the Ontario Court on various intellectual property matters. He also advises start-up companies and small businesses on IP strategy, including acquisition, protection, exploitation and enforcement issues.
Glen has experience in the following areas:
- Technology and Internet related litigation
- Intellectual property disputes involving Copyright, Trademarks, and Patents
- Prosecution of Trade-marks and Enforcement of Trade-mark Rights
- Enforcement of foreign judgments in Canada
- Franchise litigation
- Licensing of Technology
- Online Gaming Issues
- Commercial litigation
- Privacy Issues
- Domain Names
- Software-related transactions