Accessible, tailored legal advice is critical to the success of any business. Our dedicated corporate lawyers are responsive to our clients needs and provide corporate law advice that is crafted to their requirements.
We represent both domestic and multinational organizations across a variety of sectors and provide corporate law legal services tailored to a client’s specific needs. We take pride in being able to navigate our clients through corporate and commercial transactions in a manner that is straightforward, practical and clear. Our corporate lawyers have diverse backgrounds in business and industry, and it is this business background coupled with our legal expertise, that allows our firm to provide informed, innovative and strategic solutions.
Our corporate law team advise on a variety of matters including:
- Business Formations
- Incorporations (both federal and provincial)
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestitures
- Purchase and Sale of Businesses
- Commercial Contracts
- Joint Ventures
- Shareholder and Partnership Agreements
- Setting up International Subsidiaries in Canada
- Private Placements
- Corporate Structuring
- Employment and Independent Contractor Agreements
- Commercial Leases
- Business Negotiations