Our crowdfunding lawyers have experience navigating the unique regulatory and legal matrix associated with crowdfunding law.
Crowdfunding is accelerating at an unprecedented rate and is impacting government policy and regulations throughout Canada and around the world. At Rajwans, our crowdfunding lawyers are proud to be at the forefront advising crowdfunding platforms and issuers on the legal and regulatory requirements in raising capital in our current financial environment. With the enactment of Multilateral Instrument 45-108 – Crowdfunding, we advise crowdfunding platforms and issuers on their legal obligations.
Our crowdfunding legal services include, without limitation:
- Setting up Crowdfunding Portals
- Securities Regulatory and Compliance Matters
- Issuer Compliance Matters
- Investment Structuring (debt, equity, royalty, or other)
- Privacy Law
- E-Commerce Law
- Licensing Intellectual Property
- Transactional issues Regarding Security and Lending
- Intellectual Property Rights Protection and Exploitation