We understand the complexities involved with international business transactions. Our lawyers excel at overcoming hurdles and successfully negotiating deals based on our legal and business acumen.
Our business lawyers have substantial experience with international business and cross border transactions, from the technology, industrial and mining sectors all the way to brick and mortar operations. In addition to advising on international trade law, it is our ability to forge relationships, assess risk, and also to understand the financial components of cross-border transactions that assists our clients to successfully close transactions.
Our international business legal services include, without limitation:
- Establishing Foreign Subsidiaries in Canada
- International Mergers & Acquisitions
- Regulatory and Compliance Matters
- Opportunity and Risk Assessment
- Negotiating Cross Border Transactions
- Dispute Resolution for International Transactions
- Advising Multinationals on Growth Strategy and Implementation
- Drafting Agreements for Cross-Border Transactions
- Joint Ventures
- International Licensing Transactions