Our lawyers have experience assisting domestic and international mining companies regarding mining law and mining development projects, from mineral rights acquisition strategies to compliance with National Instrument 43-101 disclosure requirements.
Our industry knowledge of mining law and the mining sector mainly stems from being involved in placer mining projects located in Canada and multiple locations throughout the United States. Over the years, we have developed strong relationships with miners, mining scientists, and other mining professionals, and have acquired tactical knowledge regarding the acquisition of potentially valuable placer mine targets in North America. We also understand the importance of developing credible relationships with mine claim owners, mining operators, financiers, government bodies and regulators, environmental agencies, geologists, and engineers.
Our mining law legal services include, without limitation:
- Mineral Rights Acquisitions
- Mining Production Financing and Investment Agreements
- Regulatory Compliance Matters
- Corporate Structuring for Junior Mining and Development Companies
- Site Acquisition Strategies
- Mining Securities Laws and Regulations
- Establishing Joint Ventures