A knowledgeable and experienced intellectual property lawyer understands that the protection and exploitation of intellectual property rights is a cornerstone of any successful business, whether dealing with small enterprises or large multinationals.
Our intellectual property lawyers approach IP rights from a business value perspective. This is possible because each of our IP lawyers have business and industry experience beyond the traditional matrix of a law firm. Therefore, we fundamentally appreciate how the intangible assets, such as IP rights, are reflected on the balance sheet and in other areas of our clients’ businesses.
Put succinctly, when IP strategies and procedures are mapped out and implemented at Rajwans, we always do so with the intention of creating business value both in the short and long term.
We advise on a variety of IP law matters including, without limitation:
- Trademark Registrations
- Copyright Registrations
- Confidentiality/Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Intellectual Property Licensing Agreements
- Purchase and Sale of IP Rights
- Trademark Infringement Matters
- Copyright Infringement Matters
- Trademark Opposition Proceedings
- IP Business Portfolio Strategy